I. The legitimate owner of the World Health Qigong Day LOGO (hereinafter referred to as the “LOGO”) is the IHQF.
II. The member organizations of the IHQF are entitled to use the LOGO free of charge for the purposes related to Health Qigong only, and should not use the LOGO in any illegal activities. The LOGO can be used by the member organizations in the following aspects:
1. The LOGO can be used on the promotion banners and backdrops for the World Health Qigong Day activities organized by the member organizations and the Health Qigong tournaments hosted by the member organizations;
2. The LOGO can be used in social welfare activities organized by the member organizations for the purpose of promoting Health Qigong;
3. The LOGO can be used in events organized by the member organizations for the purpose of recruiting Health Qigong students;
4. The LOGO can be used on souvenirs and printed materials made by the member organizations for the purpose of promoting Health Qigong and the organizations themselves.
5. The LOGO can be used on Certificate of Completion made for the Health Qigong-related lectures organized by the member organizations and Certificate of Honor, trophy and medal made for the Health Qigong tournaments organized by the member organizations.
6. Any other items permitted or recognized by the IHQF.
III. All the lawfully established enterprises, public institutions, social organizations and privately-owned businesses can apply to IHQF for compensated use of the LOGO, subject to reaching agreement and signing contract with the IHQF. Any use of the LOGO without license granted by the IHQF will be regarded as tort and the IHQF reserves the rights to protect its own legal rights through administrative or judicial channels.
IV. As for compensated use of the LOGO, after signing contract of usage，the users must pay royalties in accordance with agreements in order to get license from the IHQF. The IHQF will employ all the royalties received in the development of Health Qigong.
V. Users (compensated use or use free of charge) of the World Health Qigong Day LOGO should safeguard the legality and seriousness of the LOGO in accordance with law and keep the integrity and accuracy of its image. Users should not make any modification to the LOGO and should not by any means try to gain the ownership of it.
VI. In terms of using the LOGO for commercial purposes, it refers to using the LOGO for making profits through various means, including but not limited to the under-mentioned means:
1.To use the LOGO in goods, the packages or containers of goods and the trading books of goods;
2.To use the LOGO in services;
3.To use the LOGO in advertising and promotion, commercial exhibitions, commercial performances and other commercial activities;
4.To sell, import and export goods that contain the LOGO;
5.To manufacture or sell the LOGO;
6.To engage in any behavior that would lead to misunderstandings that there is sponsorship or other support relationship between the users and the IHQF so as to be able to use the LOGO.
VII. The IHQF reserves the right of final interpretations for these regulations.