(2) Applicants from members outside China mainland have reached the international Health Qigong Duan 3 or above. (Considering the impact of the pandemic in the past three years, in order to promote the construction of the referee team of each member, each member outside China mainland is allowed to apply for one person who has not gained Duan but has certain foundation of Health Qigong.)
4. Training Contents and Agenda
1.Basic theory and knowledge points of Health Qigong
2.Health Qigong competition rules and refereeing operation
1.Basic theory examination
2.Referee practice examination
5. Related Matters
(1) The International referee Training examination consists of two parts: the theory examination and the referee practical exercise scoring examination.
(2) The theory examination shall be a closed-book examination with Chinese or English papers. The scope and requirements of the questions will be based on the "Competition Rules and Laws of Judgement of Health Qigong (2021)" officially published by Chinese National Health Qigong Management Administrator and books of nine routines. The full score is 100, and the passing score is 60.
(3) In the referee practical exercise scoring examination, the examinee will judge and score the movement demonstration in the video. Each examinee will evaluate and score twice. The first time, the examinee will evaluate and score the movement specification as a group A referee, and the second time, the examinee will evaluate and score the performance quality as a Group B referee. The content of the video is determined in advance by the evaluator. The full score for Group A is 50, the full score for Group B is 50, the total score is 100, and the passing score is 60.
(4) If both the scores of theory examination and referee practical exercise scoring examination reach 60 points, it is deemed that the overall referee examination has passed. Among them, the score of theory examination accounts for 70%, and the score of referee practical exercise scoring examination accounts for 30%. The two scores together are the final scores of examinee.
6. Evaluation and Recruitment
The IHQF will set up a review and evaluation group. The applicants who pass the examination and the review by the group, will be awarded a training certificate. Those who attend the on-site training and have excellent scores will be possibly selected for the refereeing of the Tokyo World Tournament.
Training fee: USD200 / person (pay the Organizing Committee together with the registration by the organization)
8. Training & Upgrading
(1) Those who pass the training examination and reach the upgrading requirements can apply for the Health Qigong International Referee Grade B (see the notice of the Health Qigong International Referee Upgrading).
(2) Those who pass the training examination but fail to meet the upgrading requirements at present, the scores of this referee skills training are valid within three years, and can be used as the basis for applying for the Health Qigong International Referee Grade B. The applicants can be exempted from the Health Qigong International Referee Upgrading Examination.
(3) Those who fail the training examination can only make-up the unqualified subject(s) examination in next referee skills training.
The applicants taking the training shall submit their application materials to the Organizing Committee of the World Health Qigong Tournament & Exchange before the registration deadline.
(1) The organization participating in the 2023 Tokyo World Health Qigong Tournament & Exchange can recommend one referee from the personnel attending the referee training, which is a consideration for the selection of the Tokyo World Tournament referee.
(2) Considering the pandemic situation, the scores of those who have passed the 2019 Referee Training Course shall remain valid, and those who have failed can take the make-up examination.
(3) The training personnel are required to preview the 9 sets of Health Qigong routines involved in the training before the training.
11. Contact information
International Health Qigong Federation
Contact person: Wu Zhipeng
All Japan Health Qigong Union
Contact person: Mr. Liu Zhi and Ms. Lu Yao
Tel：+81 80 6511 7522（Mr. Liu Zhi）
+81 90 7709 1568（Ms. Lu Yao）